Pro-Tech 8 Wildland Gloves
The Pro-Tech 8 Wildland glove is specifically designed and constructed for hand protection during Wildland firefighting activities. The Pro-Tech 8 Wildland Glove is Certified Compliant to NFPA 1977:2011 Edition.
The component materials are designed to withstand the effects of flame, heat, sharp objects and other hazards that are encountered during wildland firefighting operations while remaining soft and flexible, even when wet.
Unique Design Features:
- Reinforced palm and thumb privide enhanced protection, durability and grip
- 100% Kevlar® sticthing used throughout the entier glove
- Inner cuff band prevents debris from entering
- Extreme flexibility and comfotable fit reduces hand fatigue during long missions
- Great for use in Welding and Metal Work applications
- Modacrylic inner liner for extra protection and comfort is sewn in at each fingertip
- Available with regular cuff, debris blcker cuff or knit wristlet
- Compliant and certified to NFPA 1977-Current Edition
- Available in sizes XS - 3XL