Vetter Universal Pnematic Tents
Your pneumatic tent for all kinds of operations.
Vetter universal tents were developed especially for fire brigades. The tents are designed to need especially little time and personnel for transport, setup and takedown.
Benefit from these features of our tents:
- self-erecting support frame
- low weight,
- small folded size
- ease of use
With Vetter pneumatic tents, you can quickly set up protective space for colleagues or injured persons. Use the velcro fasteners to connect tents quickly and easily to other tents or directly with containers.
Vetter universal tents are suited to a wide variety of uses such as living quarters for large-scale operations, triage facilities, or decontamination measures. For the latter, you can add Vetter shower units to all our tents.
Your pneumatic tent for quick operations:
- Only 2 people needed for setup, ready for use in less than three minutes
- Flexible, mobile and easy to use
- Long time of use independent of electricity
- One-piece system in a single package - no loose parts
For optimum performance in the field, Vetter tents are equipped with extensive features - even in the basic version.
All universal tents include as standard components:
- Inflatable tent frame with tensioning ropes
- Detachable tent cover with separate entry awnings (partly or completely rollable)
- Detachable tent floor
- Attachment loops in tent interior, e.g. for lamps
- 1 door at each front side
- Sufficient number of windows
The PZ 30 and PZ 40 universal tents are equipped with two air chambers for faster inflation. Each tent includes an accessory bag with hammer, pegs and repair material. All of the equipment is delivered in a handy package with carrying handles.
Inflation and deflation Vetter Pneumatic Tents
Everything you need to inflate or deflate a pneumatic tent.
- Pressure regulator
- Inflation hoses
- Dual connectors for simultaneous attachment