*Click Image for more details
GHSCENE from Federal Signal
- Two independently adjustable 20-watt halogen lamps
- Internal electrical connections
- Thick foam gasket creates a tight seal on irregular surfaces
- Polycarbonate housing provides protection to the vehicle body
- Easy to install and service
- Generates up to 28,000 lumens of super bright white light
- Available in 12/24 VDC, 120 VAC or 240 VAC models
- Regardless of power source, same high-powered light output
- Slimmest LED lamp head profile in the industry
- Instant-on at full intensity
- Innovative cooling fins provide higher efficiency and more light
- Advanced lens and arrangement of LEDs generate a uniform flood and spot combination light pattern
- White bezel standard. Chrome or Black bezel is optional
- Chrome bezel standard on surface mount lights
- Five-year warranty on LED components
- *Click image for more details
The new LED High Power Scene Light from Akron Brass has been engineered to provide industry leading levels of light output with consistency and reliability. The SceneStar LED scene lights will continue to provide overall illumination even at elevated operating temperatures through optimized thermal management. Solid-state electronics ensure a lifetime of peak performance.
The DC SceneStar LED scene lights contain features that include:
- 14,000 Lumens
- Power: 150 Watts
- Voltage: 10-32 VDC Voltage
- Current: 12 amps (at 12 VDC), 6 amps (at 24 VDC)
- Lighthead Dimensions: 14" W x 4.25" H x 5.6" D (356 x 108 x 142 mm)
- Streamlined aesthetics in a compact design
- Standard color is white; black optional (note: handles and heat sink always black)
- Industry leading 6 year warranty
- Serviceable construction (Sustainable LED technology)
- Low ultraviolet light - attracts less insects during nighttime operation
- CE and UL ratings pending
*Click image for more details.
FRC Spectra Scene Light
SPECTRA LED lampheads output an impressive range of super bright white light in a variety of models to suit your needs. Choose from 14,000 lumens in the compact Spectra-MS, to 15,000 lumens in the Surface Mount, to 20,000 lumens, and up to 28,000 lumens in both the Spectra-MAX and Spectra-MAX-S. This is the brightest LED scene light available.
The SPECTRA advanced lens design generates a uniform flood and spot combination light pattern. This light pattern provides enhanced work area visibility as well as illuminates objects at a farther distance. The lamphead is also available in a surface mount configuration. The slim body design keeps the lamphead closer to the vehicle.
*Click image for more details
FRC Evolution II Scene Light
Available in 11,000, 15,000 and 20,000 lumens, Fire Research's Evolution II light series delivers more light with the same power. Ideal for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems (13/6.5 amps), the Evolution II is long life rated at 50,000 hours. With instant on at full intensity, the new generation LED array produces a more uniform and crisper light beam.
EVOLUTION II lampheads are available with all FRC mounting configurations; telescopic poles, tripods, non-telescopic mounts, recessed mounts, and brow mounts.
- Available in 11,000, 15,000, and 20,000 Lumens
- New Generation LED array produces a more uniform and crisper light beam
- Superior LED thermal Resistance delivers more light with the same power
- Click image for more details